QUALITY COORDINATOR – HIGH LEVEL, ALBERTA
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Quality Coordinator provides support to the Quality Control Laboratory while concurrently auditing end-product quality, maintaining a data-base of specifications for all products and monitoring the quarantine program. The Quality Coordinator relies on knowledge of OSB production processes, attention to detail and organizational skills in order to support and promote excellence as established in the Company Visions, Mission, and Values.
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Auditing all finished products in the warehouse on a weekly basis which involves ensuring that packaging meets visual standards, identifying areas of improvement and submitting completed scorecards to the Production Manager
- Maintain and monitoring a database of lab specifications, product recipes and procedures documentation for all processes/products
- Monitor the Quarantine Program which involves tracking all suspect product, participating in quarantine retesting as required, completing follow-up reporting, and filing for APA audits
- Maintain and update laboratory Standard Operating Procedures as required
- Review supplier Certification of Analysis data sheets against ordered specifications to ensure accuracy
- Monitor the lab tools and re-ordering supplies as necessary
As an ideal candidate you will have three to five years of Quality Coordinator experience, preferably in a manufacturing facility. Experience in OSB is a definite asset. Post Secondary education in Quality Control or Quality Assurance is an asset. You should have a demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Suite Software and Access Database.
Please submit your resume, in confidence by Wednesday February 19, 2014:
Mail: Ainsworth Engineered Canada LP.
Attention: Human Resources – Vancouver
P.O Box 49307
3194-1055 Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver, BC V7X 1L3
Fax: 604 661 3201